Thursday, June 24, 2004

an explaination

Hello hello and welcome.
I'm not the first to have this idea, but here i am to give you a way to keep updated on this little life o' mine. I'm very far away from many of the people i care most about-- and so maybe we can be a little closer? I would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome each and every one of you. but that would take too long, so welcome all, friends and family, to my little waste of time. yours and mine, and we'll like it that way. I know you wondered what i was up to every day, all day. Well, this isn't it, but it will be a way for me to selectively share the day-to-day goings on. Hope you enjoy! And thanks again for being my favorite people in the world. And for enjoying my photography. there sure is a lot of it.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I must say that you've style about you. That would be a great template you are using.